We are looking for a passionate data analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Create, improve, and maintain data pipelines and work with Engineering teams to access data within their tools.
- Provide data insights on demand and proactively in order to assist operations.
- Monitor core business metrics and identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
- Present insights to business teams and other stakeholders
- Recommend experiments to improve product experiences and analyze test results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analysis skills, and excellent business judgment.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with analytics tools (PowerBI, Metabase, Tableau, etc), databases (SQL, Postgres, etc), programming (R, Python)
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
If you are interested in this position, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org