How long does Easy Matatu wait for Customers.
When you have booked a ride at a particular time, you will be subject to a timekeeping policy.
The maximum waiting time at a pickup point is 5 minutes.
Once you book a ride, you must be at your pickup point on time. Your ride will wait a maximum of 5 minutes if you are not at your pickup point.
You are encouraged once you have booked a ride to plan adequately in order to be at your pickup point on time.
For any further questions please call 0800 220 745.
2. How to book an Easy Matatu ride.
Download the Easy Matatu app from the Google Play or App Store
- Open the app and select a route that you would like to travel along
- Select a pickup point that is closest to your location
- Select a drop-off point that is closest to your destination
- Pick out a date and time when you would like to travel.
- Choose a preferred payment method i.e. cash, credit or business if you have a business account.
- Tap “Book Now”
Once all the above steps are done you will receive a confirmation message. You can also revisit your trip details in the Trip History page.
If you are unable to download the Easy Matatu app you can book using our toll-free number 0800 220 745
3. How to earn Rewards
When your friends and family book rides you will earn cashback into your Easy Matatu wallet which you can use to pay your rides. More clearly here’s how:
4. Is Easy Matatu safe?
We are committed to the safety of everyone using the Easy Matatu platform.
Easy Matatu uses online technology to ensure the safety of our riders and drivers before, during, and after every ride. When you are online, your vehicle’s route and location are tracked by GPS.
Commuters and drivers are required to verify personal information when setting up their accounts. This private information is confidential and retained to confirm identity.
When you are on your way to a pick-up location or destination, the commuter app displays your photo, your name and the vehicles license plate number
As a driver-partner, your vehicle should be a safe, clean and comfortable for everyone, including you. You reserve the right to decline or cancel a trip if you are not feeling well. During a trip, if you feel unsafe for any reason, please inform the Easy Matatu immediately so that action can be taken.
After every trip, drivers and driver-partners are asked to rate each other and provide feedback before requesting another ride.
If you are interested in more information please call 0800 220 745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How to pay for an Easy Matatu ride
Easy Matatu offers the riders the ability to ride cashless with our mobile wallet. You can top-up your mobile wallet at no charge with Mobile Money.
Select Book, pick your ride, Payment option, choose wallet as your payment option and the money will automatically be deducted.
You can also top-up money onto your mobile wallet through our route managers. When you have decided how much money you want to load onto your mobile wallet, speak to the route for your particular route, give him the money and your Easy Matatu account details and he/she will make the top-up immediately.
You can also pay for a ride using cash too.
Go to the Easy Matatu app, select book, then the ride of your choice, Payments; select the cash option and ok.
You will pay the amount of cash displayed at the end of your trip to the conductor or driver.
In case you have any question you can reach out to us using our toll-free number – 0800220745. Call us and a customer care advisor is available to help you or email us at email@example.com.
6. Ride cancellation policy
Here is what you need to know before you cancel a ride at Easy Matatu.
The good news is you can book a ride at any time before the ride but the bad news is you cannot cancel a ride whenever you want to, so before you cancel that ride, here are some things you need to consider.
Easy Matatu offers you a cancellation window of 10 minutes immediately after you make a booking. If you cancel your booking within this 10-minute window you will get a full refund for the cost of the ride if you paid using your wallet. However, any cancellation after the 10-minute window will cost you the full amount whether you have booked by cash or wallet.
Once you have made a booking you have an hour-window before the ride departure to cancel. When you do this you get a full refund and no penalties will be rendered to you. Isn’t that great! However, when you cancel your booking less than an hour to departure, you will get charged the full amount for the booking even if you did travel with us.
This cancellation policy applies to all cash and wallet bookings done using the Easy Matatu app or the toll-free number.
If you feel you were unfairly charged you can always reach out to us at our toll-free number 0800 220 745 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Call Center Agent
We are looking for a Call Center agent that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way
- Consistently acquire knowledge to improve performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this position, send us an email at email@example.com