About Easy Matatu
Easy Matatu is redefining public transport in Africa by connecting commuters to Easy Matatu-trained minibus-taxi (locally known as matatu) drivers who offer safer, cleaner and more reliable journeys on vetted and maintained vehicles with transparent pricing.
In 2020, our team grew from 4 to 19 and our customers by four-fold. We have ambitious plans for 2021, including serving 5x more monthly repeat users and to operate 10x more trips per day across all routes.
Easy Matatu has received recognition for its work as a winner of the Sustainable Mobility Challenge by Total and Vinci Energies.
We are looking for a passionate data analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Develop and maintain data collection and analysis systems
- Monitor core business metrics and identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
- Present insights to business teams and other stakeholders
- Recommend experiments to improve product experiences and analyze test results
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (SQL) and programming (Python)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com